Our Bestseller & Heart Of The Business!
Cer Mac Cleats
Even Our 2nd Best-Selling Product Has So Much To Offer!
Beryllium Copper Cleats
The Specialist Product Designed For Explosive Atmospheres. Spark-proof by composition.
Industries That Use Our Products
Our cleats are manufactured locally in Dawson Creek B.C. Canada and are sold throughout Canada and the United States. Our cleats were originally created to aid local elderly manoeuver over icy or slippery conditions. But since they come with optimum quality, they turned into industrial cleats and now they are used by all types of trades people, professionals and recreational enthusiasts including:
- Fire Departments
- First Aid Attendants
- Police / Military
- Aircraft Industry
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Recreation / Hikers
Benefits of Rip’s Cleats™
- Rip’s Cleats™ are easy to use and can be put over any footwear.
- You simply rotate our recreational cleats to the top of the foot when not in use and under the arch when they are needed.
- They go where you go, ready to use on slippery or icy conditions. In fact, their quality is no less than military ice cleats.
- Rip’s Cleats™ traction puts your feet on solid ground with no slippage and way better than the slip-on cleats.
- The recreational cleats dig into the ice about the same time as your heel contacts the ice and your foot is firmly planted before the cleats ever leave the ice.
- Our industrial cleats are available in 4 sizes to fit a wide variety of footwear.
- Simply slide them over your boot, with the cleat directly in front of the heal when in use.
- Rotate the cleat over the bridge of your foot when not in use.
Rips Cleats™ is manufactured in a 3 and 4 spike configuration. The three spikes are mounted on a rubber puck that is 5/8″ narrower than the traditional 4 spikes, to fit children’s boots and narrower women’s footwear.